Menorca is highly underrated when it comes to sun holidays! The little sister of the popular island Majorca is no less beautiful, so I’d say it’s about time you head over :) With this great last minute offer I put together with my friends from Trivago & Flight Fare Finder you are treated to a great club hotel right by the coast. Located in Ciutadela, you have a great coastline at the tip of your fingers. Ciutadella Lighthouse is one of my favourite spots around the island and really worth a visit :) Feel the sun on your skin and the sand under your feet. ;) Don’t miss out!
Your last minute Menorca break!
You’ll be staying in the 4* Globales Club Almirante Farragut (4/5 on TripAdvisor). Your half board option is already included so you have even more time to explore. Facilities on site include a super spacious outdoor pool area and a pool bar. You couldn’t be close to the sea :)
- Last Minute Menorca: 1 Week incl. Half Board Beachclub & Flights only £208pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago & Flight Fare Finder
- Travel dates: 27 March – 03 April 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: East Midlands
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Globales Club Almirante Farrragut
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,715 reviews
- Location: Cala’n Forcat
- Destination: Menorca, Spain
- Meals: Half Board
- Airport transfer in Menorca not included: check your options here!
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £208 per person based on 2 adults sharing