I’ve spotted the perfect getaway to Mexico! If you’ve never been to this beautiful tropical country, this is the ideal way to tick it off your bucket list. If May is maybe just a little too last minute for you, then don’t worry. There’s plenty of dates available right up to summer 2018! Though, I do advise you that this is the cheapest I’ve found this getaway. If you want in, act fast!
Make way to magical Mexico!
With this Loveholidays deal, you’ll stay in the 4* Reina Roija Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor.) It’s in the area of Playa del Carmen, and you’re super close to the beach too. The perfect opportunity to chill out with a new book and a delicious cocktail. Be sure you go and dip your toes in the water – it’s so much better than back home! If you feel like getting your party on, then the infamous resort of Cancún is just a short drive up the road. Is there anywhere better for some nightlife? You’re here on a bed and breakfast basis, but don’t worry about any other meals. There’s a huge selection available, from Thai to seafood. Whatever you’re looking for, it’s in the vicinity of your hotel.
I found this last minute getaway over on Loveholidays so be sure you book with them directly. I know you’ll have an amazing time here!
- Mexico Holiday: 7 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Luggage & Flights from £564 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- This holiday is ATOL protected by Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 10 – 17 May 2018
- More dates available
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines (at time of publication)
- Luggage: Hand luggage and Hold Luggage (20kg) per person included
- Hotel: 4* Reina Roija Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Playa del Carmen, Mexico
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £564 per person based on 2 adults sharing