Check out this awesome last minute Naples holiday which is available in August 2017. Book this great deal today and you could have a week in this wonderful sunny paradise in southern Italy. You could pass your time by sit in quaint trattorias sipping on some delicious red wine and dining on a plate of freshly prepared pasta. Could there really be anything better to round off your summer?
4* Last Minute Naples Break
The 4* Hotel Poseidon is rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor, and has a prestigious Certificate of Excellence to boot so you know for sure, this is the certain spot for a relaxing week in the sun. Each room is equipped with a stocked mini bar, and has some fantastic artwork on display in each room too. This makes your hotel completely unique and unbelievably welcoming. Pair this with a view stretching over Capri and the Bay of Naples and this really is a holiday to remember.
If you feel like seeing the sights of this gorgeous area, then fear not. The world famous ruins of the ancient city of Pompeii is just over an hour’s trip, and the wow views of Mount Vesuvius from your hotel will make the city feel even closer. Be sure too that you visit the modern city of Pompei, which is right by the ancient ruins. What a fabulous way to see the past and the present come together!
I found this awesome last minute Naples holiday over on Loveholidays, so head over there and book with them directly!
- Naples: 7 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £339pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 17 – 24 August 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Liverpool
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Poseidon
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 426 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: approx. 11 miles from Naples Airport
- Destination: Naples, Italy
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer is not included, check out Rome2Rio for your options
- Price: only £339 per person based on 2 adults sharing