I know what you’re thinking: we’re midway through summer and you still haven’t booked a holiday. Fear not, your Holidayguru is here point you in the right direction! If you’re fascinated by the rural landscapes and urban wonders of Scandinavia, then I’ve found just the deal! I have put together this last minute Oslo break using Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool that will see you fly to Norway’s capital in July. Enjoy!
Last Minute Oslo Break
During your week in Oslo, you will be staying in a highly-recommended Airbnb just outside of the city centre. This spacious apartment is in Frogner, the city’s embassy area and the popular Vigeland Sculpture Park. Even better, you’re only ten minutes from the centre on foot! You’ll have full use of the kitchen in host Line’s flat and bed linen is provided. Previous guests loved this Airbnb’s cleanliness, location and easy communication with the host.
Oslo is a contemporary and hip city that’s perfect for art lovers and architecture geeks. You’ll enjoy the modern design of the buildings like the Oslo Opera House and the Astrup Fearnley Museet has some excellent modern and maritime design. Take a stroll down the riverside in the evening where you’ll find the coolest bars and restaurants. Learn about Norway’s famous settlers in the Viking Ship Museum.
If this city break floats your boat, then follow the links below to get booking!
- Last Minute Oslo Break: 4 Nights in Well Rated Airbnb incl. London Flights just £187pp
- Travel period: 10/07/2018 – 14/07/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Oslo OSL
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5/5 and Superhost rating on Airbnb
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £187 per person based on two adults sharing