Are you craving some Greek sunshine?! Well then, how about this amazing last minute bargain to Rhodes!? Enjoy all inclusive luxury right by the beach and get a first taste of summer :) Located in Lardos you’re in a tranquil spot of the island with loads of opportunities for water sports and sunbathing. For some culture you should go check out the Monastery of Panagia Ypseni or the Folklore Museum of Lardos Village :) Although your hotel includes all inclusive board basis, make sure to dine out at least once. Greek cuisine is more than delicious, so why not check out the Kyma Beach Restaurant with beautiful panorama ;)
Last Minute Rhodes!
You’ll be staying in the 3* Olive Garden Hotel rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence. A large outdoor pool and a sun terrace are right on site. The beach is only a short walk, so is the town centre with countless shops and boutiques. Early in the season, the beaches won’t be as crowded so get ready for a relaxing beach holiday. Yamas Bar is a safe bet for a fun night out, so don’t you worry about getting bored ;)
Book this deal through Loveholidays!
- Last Minute Rhodes: 1 Week incl. All Inclusive Hotel & Flights only £222pp
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays!
- Travel dates: 31 May – 7 Jun 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Glasgow
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: Olive Garden
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 510 reviews
- Location: Lardos, Rhodes
- Destination: Greece
- Meals: All Inclusive
- Airport transfer in Rhodes: shuttle transfer for £28pp return
- Price: only £222 per person based on 2 adults sharing