There’s still time to have a sun-soaked holiday this year! With this last minute Santorini getaway from Voyage Prive, you’ll be totally spoiled in one Greece’s most beloved islands.
Last Minute Santorini Getaway
The views over the Aegean Sea are worth the trip to Santorini alone. At the Kastro Mansion hotel, you’ll get those panoramic delights in the capital of Fira. You’ll be staying in a self-catering house for five nights, with plenty of extras. You’ll get breakfast each morning, a welcome drink upon arrival, a complimentary bottle of wine and dinner for one night.
Santorini is one of Greece’s most romantic destinations. Beaches come in red, white and black and tavernas serve fresh seafood. The famous caldera offers views of Thira. Make sure to admire those sunsets in Oia, where you’ll find the famous blue-domed buildings! Santorini has a regular and affordable bus system, so you can head to nearby villages on the cheap. There are plenty of ancient ruins to admire like the city of Akrotiri and ancient Thera.
Book this top-class trip by following the link below! Remember you will need to set up an account for free with Voyage Prive to access the deal.
- Last Minute Santorini Getaway: 5 Nights in 4 Star Hotel Incl. Breakfast, Dinner, Wine & Flights just £507
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 17/10/2018 – 22/10/2018
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester MAN
- Destination airport: Fira Thira (Santorini) Airport JTR
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Kastro Mansion
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Fira, Santorini, Greece
- Meals: Breakfast and one complimentary dinner
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £507 per person based on two adults sharing