There are some brilliant last minute deals going on right now – and this is no exception! If you’re a single traveller looking to soak up a proper bit of sunshine but are worried about those pesky single supplements, then fret not. This brilliant package from TUI has pretty much all of your bases covered, and what’s more it’s going for a super reasonable price!
Last Minute Solo Holiday to Ibiza
Ibiza may be famed for its clubs and nightlife, but the island is also home to peaceful villages, sleepy coves and hidden beaches that offer all the peace and quiet you could ever need. And don’t get me started on the weather of course!
This TUI package departs on the 11th of June, and it comes with your return flights, luggage and hotel transfers included, so all of the hassle that comes with arranging transportation is taken out of the equation. During your time on Ibiza you’ll be staying at the brilliant Fiesta Hotel Milord. This 3* number enjoys a lovely location right by the sea, and it boasts a lovely pool area with views out across San Antonio Bay. Your single room is complete with its own balcony, so you’ve got your own space to chill and enjoy the sunshine. Breakfasts and dinners are included as per the half board catering!
If you’ve been on the lookout for a last-minute sunshine, simply follow the link to be taken to the package over at TUI’s website. :)
- Last Minute Solo Holiday to Ibiza: 3 Nights in Fantastic Hotel incl. Half Board Catering, Flights, Luggage & Transfers only £261
- Provider: TUI
- Travel period: 11/06/2018 – 14/06/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Bristol
- Destination airport: Ibiza
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Fiesta Hotel Milord
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: San Antonio Bay, Ibiza
- Meals: Half board
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £261 per person