Tenerife really has it all – white sandy beaches, beautiful volcanic landscapes, tropical forests, designer shops, museums, temples and old towns! No wonder it attracts over 10 million visitors per year. If you haven’t been to this much-loved island in the Canaries then never fear, I found you this amazing getaway for next summer on Travel Supermarket!
Gorgeous Summer Tenerife Holiday
The Casablanca Apartments have a 4.5/5 rating on TripAdvisor and a Certificate of Excellence, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! The hotel has views of Mount Teide, is a 20-minute walk from the beach, and has a huge outdoor pool surrounded by a sun terrace and loungers. There’s also a poolside snack bar, which serves continental breakfast in the morning as well as snacks and light meals throughout the day.
You’ll be staying in Puerto de la Cruz, a popular tourist destination which was originally a spa destination for ladies in the Victorian era! Today, you can visit botanical gardens, the Risco Belle Aquatic Gardens, the Loro Parque Zoo, and contemporary art and archaeology museums! With a divine beach from 800m away, you will be in heaven as you lounge on the chalk-white sand and top up your sun-kissed tan!
Here is a list of dates and various airports to choose from:
- Gorgeous Summer Tenerife Holiday: 7 Nights in Excellent Hotel in a Stunning Setting with Flights from £224
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Multiple available
- Airline: Budget
- Hotel: Casablanca Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Puerto del la Cruz, Tenerife
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Price: only £224 per person based on two people sharing