Tenerife really has it all – white sandy beaches, beautiful volcanic landscapes, tropical forests, designer shops, museums, temples and old towns! No wonder it attracts over 10 million visitors per year. If you haven’t been to this much-loved island in the Canaries then never fear, I found you this last-minute Tenerife Holiday on TUI for early September!
Last-minute Tenerife Holiday
The Casablanca Apartments have a 4.5/5 rating on TripAdvisor and a Certificate of Excellence, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! The hotel has views of Mount Teide, is a 20-minute walk from the beach, and has a huge outdoor pool surrounded by a sun terrace and loungers. There’s also a poolside snack bar, which serves continental breakfast in the morning as well as snacks and light meals throughout the day.
You’ll be staying in Puerto de la Cruz, a popular tourist destination which was originally a spa destination for ladies in the Victorian era! Today, you can visit botanical gardens, the Risco Belle Aquatic Gardens, the Loro Parque Zoo, and contemporary art and archaeology museums!
I found this deal on TUI! Please book directly with them. Have a great time!
- Last-minute Tenerife Holiday: 7 Nights in Hotel incl. Cardiff Flights, Luggage & Transfers only £256
- Provider: Deal must be booked with TUI
- Travel dates: 04/09/2018 – 11/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Cardiff CWL
- Airline: Norwegian
- Hotel: Casablanca Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Puerto del la Cruz, Tenerife
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer included
- Price: only £256 per person based on two people sharing