Don’t miss this absolute bargain last minute Turkey Deal! You and one other person can jet off for 7 nights to the lovely seaside town of Side from Bristol airport for just £129pp!!! Flights depart already on July 6th so read on below to see how to can snatch up this deal. I found this deal for you on TravelSupermarket.
Last Minute Turkey Deal
You’ll be staying in the well-reviewed Harmony Side hotel just 800m from the beach! This gorgeous southern coast of Turkey makes up part of the Turkish Riviera, and you’ll be based in the seaside town of Side which is only an hours drive away from the airport. Its an incredible chance to travel to a very well-regarded holiday destination in the middle of the high season whilst paying an off season price. I must stress again this is a chance to fly off already on July 6th!!!
Click the deal button below to book. You may have to scroll down the page in order to find the correct hotel!
- Last Minute Turkey Deal: 7 Nights In 3* Hotel + Flights From Bristol This Week £155
- Provider: TravelSupermarket
- Travel period: 06/07/2018 – 13/07/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Bristol
- Alternative airport: Manchester (prices will vary)
- Destination airport: Antalya
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: Harmony Side
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Airport transfer: shuttle transfer available for £26.00pp
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £155 per person based on two adults sharing