Placed on 7 hills and right to the Atlanctic Ocean is Lisbon. The capital of Portugal offers a lot to it’s visitors and the best way to learn the city of ‘Fado’ is by the nostalgic trams or by walk. With this deal on expedia.co.uk you’ll be able to explore Lisbon within 3 days incl. hotel and flights for only £78 per person based on two adults sharing. The 2-star hotel Pensão Residencial Norte (61% on TripAdvisor) is located directly in the city centre, near the Rossio Square and close to the Castle of São Jorge. Your flight departs from London Stansted on 25/03/2014 and you’ll return on 27/03/2014.
Enjoy an awesome shopping trip in the Colombo Centre or listen to the typical Portuguese style of music Fado in one of the bars. But don’t miss one delicacy in Lisbon: the Pastéis de Belém. They’re hyper-delicious… yummy :)
- Lisbon: 3 Days incl. Hotel and Flights for only £78
- Travel period: 25/03/2014 – 27/03/2014
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 2-star hotel Pensão Residencial Norte
- Rating: 61% on Tripadvisor out of 349 reviews
- Hotel location: in the city centre
- Destination: Lisbon
- Board basis: self catering
- Room amenities: shared bathroom
- Airport transfer in Lisbon not included; you get very easy to the city centre by the ‘Aerobus’ or ‘Aeroshuttle’. The ticket can be purchased in the bus (around £3) and is valid for all public transports during the day. As your hotel is near the Rossio Square (ca. 0.1 miles) you have also the possibility to drive by metro from the airport to Rossio metro station.
- Price: only £78 per person based on two adults sharing
Please notice that you have to do following step to get the above mentioned price: on the left side on expedia.co.uk is a box called “filter results” , there you have to type in the name of the hotel “Pensão Residencial Norte“.
Before the stay I recommend you to buy the “Lisboa Card” which offers you to drive the public transport and free access to many attractions. The ticket is valid for 1 up to 3 days. Buy the Lisbon Card on neoturismo.comClick here for the Lisbon Deal Check out this deal