Lisbon is a stunning city with an extensive heritage, and truly epitomises Portuguese culture – with its winding cobbled streets, colourful and efficient street cars and consistently reliable tropical weather. Try the delicious cuisine during your stay, such as the Calo Verde soup, salted cod or for those with a sweet tooth, caramel custard or Arroz Doce (rice pudding with cinnamon) – either way, you’re going to love your stay in Lisbon.
Your Lisbon Luxury City Break
You will be staying at the gorgeous Corinthia Hotel Lisbon (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) for 2 nights with breakfast – this fabulous hotel is located just 150 metres from the Lisbon Zoo Metro Station and from here, a 5 minute Metro ride to the chic Avenida da Liberdade.
You will be staying in a stylish air-conditioned room with cable TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with luxury complimentary toiletries. The hotel boasts 2 restaurants and the largest spa area in the whole of Lisbon.. so I definitely recommend you give it a try! There are various treatments available for an extra cost such as mesotherapy and facial treatments, as well as an ‘aqua circuit’ which includes a swimming pool, hot tub and fully equipped modern gym.
Head over to Voyage Prive and book this perfect getaway!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Lisbon: 2 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Extras only £180 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Privé
- Example travel dates: 5 – 7 February 2018
- More dates from November 2017 until March 2018 available
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative Airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Liverpool, Newcastle (price varies)
- Airline: Ryanair (at time of publication)
- Hotel: 5-star Corinthia Hotel Lisbon
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 5,774 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Lisbon, Portugal
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Price includes booking fee, free access to indoor swimming pool and gym
- Total price: £360
- Price: only £180 per person based on 2 adults sharing