Portugal is the go-to country if you want to spend a few days soaking up the sun and wandering around a city with beautiful architecture. I found this Lisbon city break for September using my Flight Finder tool and Trivago that I’m sure you’ll enjoy.
Lisbon City Break
During your city break in the wonderful city of Lisbon, you will be lodging at the Residencia do Norte. This well-rated guesthouse is in heart of the city centre, in the nightlife spot of Bairro Alto. You’ll several nightclubs, bars and restaurants to liven up your nights! You will also be close to the cultural area of Chiado. This guest house provides self-catering facilities and previous guests loved the location and friendliness of the staff.
The famous Alfama district is one of the best places to wander around during your time here. Take the classic yellow tram and ride up and down the city’s sloped streets. Make sure to check out the Ribeira fresh food market and have a night out in the famous Bairro Alto district. Just outside of the city is one of the best landmarks in Portugal, the medieval Torre de Belem.
To book this fabulous deal, simply follow the links below!
- Lisbon City Break: 3 Nights in Central Guesthouse Incl. Return Flights for just £152
- Travel period: 23/09/2018 – 26/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Lisbon LIS
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Residencia do Norte
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Airport transfer:
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €152 per person based on two adults sharing