Whether you’re looking for a foodie, cultural or historical holiday, Lisbon is the destination for you. The city is separated into different areas, each with a different charm about them. The Chiado district is full of history, with elegant shops and really cute, traditional Portuguese cafes, this is the perfect spot for you to take a leisurely stroll and enjoy a coffee break, or a spot of lunch. You should definitely make the trip to the Cristo Rei, which is a statue that boasts really stunning views across the Tejo River and to the city. Don’t forget your camera if you go here, you’ll regret it later. As well as this, there are so many museums and churches that you have to go and see! Restaurant-wise, I would really recommend Frade dos Mares. This is a Portuguese seafood restaurant and it is really fantastic. It’s not too expensive and has a really relaxed atmosphere, you’ll feel instantly comfortable and at home and will definitely be full when you leave.
Book your Lisbon Getaway today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Hello Lisbon Santa Apolonia (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 94 reviews) and I can guarantee you’re gonna love it on your Lisbon Getaway! It’s situated in the region of Graca & Sao Vicente, which feel like independent villages in the center of the capital! You’ll be located pretty close by to many of the main sites of the area including the National Pantheon of Santa Engracia, the Igreja da Sao Vicente de Fora and the Mosteiro de Sao Vicente de Fora!
- Lisbon Getaway: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £133 pp!
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Fare Finder!
- Travel dates: 10-12 May 2017
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Hello Lisbon Santa Apolonia
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 94 reviews
- Destination: Lisbon
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £133 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!