Liverpool is definitely a city rich in history and heritage that makes it a popular destination for a city break. The docklands for example have become a vibrant area for showing the maritime heritage by offering a unique setting of bars, shops and restaurants at the same time. But if you ask me I’ll say that Liverpool is the European capital of music. A stroll over the Matthew Street is a must-do for any music fan of the 60s music scene with of course the sound of The Beatles.
So if you plan a little city break in Liverpool look at the deal on travelbird.co.uk and stay one night in the 4-star hotel The Richmond (83% on TripAdvisor). The hotel is directly in the heart of the city and only short walking distances to all important spots. And I’m sure that you will like the unique style of the hotel because it is designed in 3 different colour schemes. So get surprised in which theme you will enjoy your stay. With the option that I suggest you will have breakfast, a glass of wine as welcome drink and you’re getting free WiFi plus access to the spa and sauna facility of the hotel. You can choose from 3 different options on travelbird.co.uk with different prices, just take the one that you like the most.
As you can choose from many dates you’ll have a good chance to see some of the events that take place in Liverpool. There is for example the Rock’n’Roll Marathon on 25th May where at each mile of the route live bands are going to perform. Have fun :)
- Liverpool: 2 Days incl. excellent 4* Hotel, Breakfast & More for only £79 per Couple
- Travel period: depends on availability, many dates in April-August
- Travel duration: 2 days
- Validity: bookable until 30/08/2014
- Hotel: 4-star hotel The Richmond
- Rating: 83% on TripAdvisor out of 340 reviews
- Hotel location: central location at the port
- Destination: Liverpool
- Board basis: breakfast
- Price includes following services: Free highspeed WiFi, glass of wine, access to the spa, sauna, steam room and gym
- Price: only £79 per couple