The Slovenian city of Ljubljana offers the perfect city break during December. This elegant city has great food and wine, top attractions and non-stop cultural events during the festive season. Looking forward to the holidays? I found this Ljubljana Christmas Market break on Opodo that you’re sure to love.
Ljubljana Christmas Market Break
This deal includes a three-night stay at the B&B Vila Teslova, in a quiet residential area of Ljubljana. You’ll be within walking distance of the old town and main sights and will receive breakfast each morning. Previous guests loved this hotel’s location and comfortable rooms!
Slovenia’s capital really shines during the festive season. The annual Festive Fair in the Old Town is where you’ll find your perfect handmade Christmas gifts. Slovenian wine is known for being particularly tasty so grab a glass at the riverside Slovenska Hisa! Get a guided tour of the city with its gorgeous lights and experience the holiday atmosphere in the city. This gorgeous city offers plenty of sights and attractions such as the hill-top Ljubljana Castle, the central market and the hip Metelkova Mesto commune. Guru tip: Grab a Ljubljana card that lets you see the city’s sights at a discounted price.
- Ljubljana Christmas Market Break: 3 Nights in Well Rated B&B Incl. Flights just £144
- Provider: Opodo
- Travel period: 06/12/2018 – 09/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London LTN
- Destination airport: Ljubljana Airport
- Airline: Wizz Air
- Hotel: B&B Vila Teslova
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Meals: Breakfast
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £144 per person based on two adults sharing