Take a trip to the beautiful capital of Slovenia with this Ljubljana solo trip that I found for you on Airbnb & Flight Finder! Stay in a top-rated city center flat with your own private flat and get flights as well. Read on to find out more about this amazing deal!
Ljubljana Solo Trip
This excellent Airbnb is the perfect base from which to explore one of the last hidden gems in Europe. This beautiful city with its castle perched atop a central hill is charming, very affordable and absolutely worth paying a visit to. This flat is well located between the castle and the river and is just a short walk to the old town. You’ll even be given free use of a bike for the duration of your stay and it’s totally safe to cycle around here!
A city of bridges
There are many lovely bridges crossing over the river. many flanked by excellent river bars where the locals spend their evenings chatting. Ljubljana Castle is an imposing structure and with it just minutes from your flat, its an absolute must visit! If you get the chance in any cafes, you absolutely have to try Gibanica. This is a delicious local take on layer cake! Otherwise, try one of the many craft beers or wines that are produced in the region.
Book your trip by clicking the links below and have a lovely stay!
- Ljubljana Solo Trip: 2 Nights Incl. Private Airbnb Superhost Room In City Centre Flat, Free Use of Bike and Flights only £97
- Provider: Airbnb & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 09/10/2018 – 11/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Luton
- Destination airport: Ljubljana
- Airline: Wizz Air
- Airbnb Listing: URBAN JUNGLE in the heart of LJ (+ free bikes)
- Score: 5/5 out of 38 reviews + Superhost award
- Location: City Centre, 15-minute walk to Old Town
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £97 per based on one single traveler