The name’s Bond.. James Bond! (You know it had to be done!) Check out this super suave central London deal I found through Travelbird.. you can enjoy 1, 2 or 3 nights in a 4* London hotel, breakfast the following morning and the best bit.. a James Bond bus tour, where you can follow the steps of Sean Connery, Pierce Brosnan AND Daniel Craig!? Sounds like something you might like? Find the details below!
Your James Bond Central London Staycation Deal
You will be staying in the Ramada Hotel and Suites London Docklands, (4/5 on TripAdvisor) located on the waterfront close to London City Airport. The O2 Arena and Canary Wharf are just 10 minutes away on the train, and the ExCel exhibition centre is just next door.
Your double or twin room will include free Wi-Fi access, a TV and a private bathroom with complimentary Neutrogena products – some of the spacious suites have balconies, with views across the waterfront. When you’re feeling a little peckish, the superb Stresa Restaurant provides modern Italian cuisine, prepared with fresh and local ingredients, and you can enjoy the stunning waterfront views.
Your James Bond bus tour begins at Temple Tube Station on Sunday at 11am, following your arrival at the hotel. You can try spot a real-life spy at the Mi6 HQ, see the St Petersburg Square that Pierce Brosnan visits in Goldeneye, and spot the inspirations Bond author Ian Fleming saw throughout London, when writing the stories of James Bond. It will conclude at the London Eye, approximately 3 hours later.
- Central London: 1, 2 or 3 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & James Bond Bus Tour for 2 only £129
- Travel dates: Various dates until 30 July 2016
- Length of stay: 1 Night (2 Nights for £209 per stay, 3 Nights for £289 per stay)
- Hotel: Ramada Hotel and Suites Dockland
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,294 reviews
- Destination: London, England
- Meals: Breakfast
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £129 per person based on 2 adults sharing