Treat yourself to a super long weekend at the end of August in what is truly an idyllic area of France! Using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool, I’ve managed to put together a fantastic getaway for a long weekend in Brittany.
Long Weekend in Brittany
Why should you visit this region? Well, there’s the gorgeous cliffs and sandy beaches. Then you have all of those historic towns and villages that feature stunning architecture, plus the cuisine… The list goes on really!
This deal will see you stay in stunning Saint-Malo, a walled town by the sea that has been incredibly well preserved. You’ll love strolling along the winding cobbled streets – it feels like you’re taking a little step back in time! The Hotel Eden puts you in a fantastic location just outside the city centre with a sandy beach pretty much right at your doorstep. You won’t have far to go to enjoy some wonderful views.
While you’re in this part of France, you just have to make your way to Mont Saint-Michel. Situated in the neighbouring region of Normandy, this stunning citadel looks as if it’s rising straight out of the sea. It’s an honestly unforgettable sight to behold!
To book this deal, simply click the links to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Long Weekend in Brittany: 4 Nights in Fantastic Hotel in Saint-Malo incl. Return Flights from Stansted only £189pp
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Travel period: 31/08/2018 – 04/09/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Dinard
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Eden
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Saint-Malo, Brittany, France
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £189 per person based on two adults sharing