Looking for a lovely little adventure to finish off the year? This should do you just nicely!
Long Weekend in Verona
Verona is a city that really epitomises the history and charm of Italy. Terracotta rooftops, winding streets and cosy piazzas – the atmosphere here is undeniably magical and you’ll be bound to fall head over heels in love with this place!
I’ve managed to put together a great deal for a long weekend here using Trivago and my Flight Finder. As well as return flights you’ll have 3 nights at the brilliant The Lions, a cosy little B&B just a stone’s throw away from top sights and experiences such as the Verona Arena, the Fermo Maggiore church and the houses of Romeo and Juliet! To sweeten the deal even further you’ve got breakfast included each morning, so you’ll have plenty of energy for all of the sightseeing to come.
For some breathtaking views of the city, I recommend heading up to the Castel San Pietro, which offers a gorgeous panoramic views out across the rooftops of the city below. You could even brave the many steps up to the top of Lamberti Tower for a proper bird’s eye view of the city!
To book this deal, simply click the links to book your hotel and flights over at the providers’ websites. :)
- Long Weekend in Verona: 3 Nights in Great B&B incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only £93
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Travel period: 01/12/2018 – 04/12/2018
- Alternative dates:
- 08/12/2018 – 11/12/2018: £103
- 15/12/2018 – 18/12/2018: £111
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Verona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: B&B The Lions
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £93 per person based on two adults sharing