I am not only a travel fanatic, but also a bit of a history nerd. So I love the chance to combine two of my passions. This Athens city break is the perfect chance to do just that!
Athens City Break
With this great getaway to Athens I’ve spotted on Travel Supermarket, you’ll be staying in the Adams Hotel, which you’ll find in the south of the city. There’s nowhere better to stay than here. It’s got a lovely atmosphere and a fantastic location. The rooms all have air conditioning, and the balcony is the ideal spot for simply chilling out and taking in the stunning views. You’re staying in the Placa area of the city, and there’s so much to see around.
Some of Athens’ most famed spots are within walking distance. The Acropolis, an ancient hilltop fort, is closeby. You’re also near the Greek Parliament buildings, and Syntagma Square which is the main square in Athens. Such a vibrant and historic city deserves to be visited by everyone out there, so be sure you tick it off your bucket list – and quickly! Book with the links I’ve provided below!
- Athens City Break: 5 Nights in the Historic City with Fabulous Hotel and Flights from Luton £140
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 12/01/2019 – 17/01/2019
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Departure airport: London Luton
- Destination airport: Athens
- Airline: Wizz Air
- Hotel: Adams Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: close to the Acropolis
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £140 per person based on two adults sharing