This Spring, head off on a well-deserved sun holiday. Personally, I can’t stop daydreaming about warm weather so if you’re like me, book this lovely Benidorm break from Travel Supermarket.
Lovely Benidorm Break
The Picasso Apartments are the perfect choice for keeping your finger on the beating pulse in Benidorm. You’ll be just 600m from Levante Beach and close to resort centre. Benidorm’s best restaurants and cafes are within easy reach!
Benidorm is clearly Britain’s favourite seaside escape! April sees the return of great Spanish weather on the Costa Blanca. Consider a hike to La Cruz de Benidorm, which gives you incredible panoramas of the resort. Indulge with a glass of Sangria on the Balcón del Mediterráneo, and dine out on Tapas Alley. If you want to really relax, head to one of the resort’s many spas like Benicaldea.
Book this great break by following the links below!
Cheap Bristol departures:
02/04/2019 – 09/04/2019 (£178)
03/04/2019 – 10/04/2019 (£207)
Cheap London departures:
02/03/2019 – 09/03/2019 (£159)
16/03/2019 – 23/3/2019 (£165)
19/03/2019 – 23/03/2019 (£208)
- Lovely Benidorm Break: 7 Nights in Well Rated Aparthotel Incl. Flights from just £159
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Destination airport: Alicante Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Picasso Apartments
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Benidorm
- Meals: Self-catering
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £159 per person based on two adults sharing