I just love a little break to Dublin to help reset my body clock. With this lovely getaway to the fair city you can grab a three night stay in the centre of Dublin for a bargain price.
Lovely city break to Dublin
I’ve spotted a stay in the lovely Maldron Hotel Parnell Square, which is found right at the top of O’Connell Street. The hotel is a super cute boutique hotel with gorgeous, spacious rooms which feature stylish decor, fabulous en suites with a bath you can lie and soak in, and free Wi-Fi that you can use to keep everyone at home updated about your travels. There’s also a luggage hold service available in the hotel, should you want to explore the city a little more on your final day in the city.
There’s so much to explore in the city, and you’re right by all the action. Dublin will be superbly festive in December and you’ll love the atmosphere it brings to the city. Be sure you visit the Guinness Storehouse, Kilmainham Jail, the Jameson Distillery and the wonderful expanse of Phoenix Park. Phoenix Park is lovely for a stroll in the crisp air, and you can follow it up with a hot toddy! Book your break with the links I’ve provided below!
Flights from London
Flights from Manchester
- Break to Dublin: 3 Night Stay in Super Central Hotel with lots of Flight options across the country available from just £107
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Destination airport: Dublin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Maldron Hotel Parnell Square
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £108 per person based on two adults sharing