If you’re looking for that perfect getaway, you can’t really go wrong with a Dublin city break, can you? It’s super close, so it’s easy to get to, and as it’s such a lively city you’ll never be out of something to do here. And with lots of different flight times available on my Flight Finder for the same price, you can have as much or as little time in the city as you want!
Book a great Dublin city break
You’ll be staying in the 4* Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, which is a truly lovely place to stay! The hotel is a short 10 minute walk to the nearest Luas stop, a tram that will whizz you into the city in just 20 minutes. So, the hotel is perfect if you want to be still within the action, but also secluded enough that you can get a good night’s sleep. The hotel is super stylish, and the rooms just couldn’t be more spacious and comfy. The perfect home away from home!
But as you’re in Dublin you might not even get to spend a lot of time in your room at all! Between the Guinness Storehouse tour, a visit to the Book of Kells in Trinity College, or having some drinks in Temple Bar, there is no end to the things in Dublin that can keep you entertained. You can experience all the excitement for yourself by booking with the links below!
- Dublin: 2 Night Stay in Fabulous 4* Hotel with Flights from London £104
- Provider: Trivago & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 16/10/2018 – 18/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Luton
- Destination airport: Dublin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Louis Fitzgerald
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 20 minute tram ride from the city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £104 per person based on two adults sharing