Of all the Canary Islands, I guess Lanzarote is up there as one of my favourites. It’s got some fantastic beaches, amazing coastline and scenery, and the weather could not be better – even in November! Grab this Lanzarote getaway and experience all the excitement for yourself.
Book a November Lanzarote getaway
The hotel you’ll stay in is the Tabaiba Hotel which you’ll find in the lovely area of Costa Teguise. This tourist hot spot is a wonderful place to get away to, as there’s always something happening here. Whether day or night, I know you’ll find something to keep you occupied. The hotel is only a short walk from the beach, so you can be right in the water almost as soon as you wake up. If you don’t want to walk to the beach, there’s no less than six pools where you can chill out.
You’re also super close to the centre of the resort. Here you will find lots of shops, cafés and bars. More than enough to keep you entertained throughout your stay! Costa Teguise, and Lanzarote itself, has plenty of sights to see to make this a holiday to remember. I’m sure you will love this holiday, that keeps you away from that November chill!
- Costa Teguise in Lanzarote: 7 Night Stay in Fabulous Hotel with Return Flights from Manchester £242
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 17/11/2018 – 24/11/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Lanzarote Arrecife
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: Tabaiba Hotel
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 10 minute walk to the beach
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £242 per person based on two adults sharing