There are a few cities in Europe that you can pretty much visit endlessly. In my opinion, Portugal has plenty of them and with this lovely Lisbon break, you can head off to one of the main ones. I found this deal with Trivago and my Flight Finder so follow the links to grab the deal!
Lovely Lisbon Break
With this great value offer, you’ll be staying in the highly rated AL Pensao Praca da Figueira. This guesthouse is in the perfect place for exploring the city. The place itself is just a 10-minute walk from the Praca do Comercio one of the most beautiful public squares in the city. Included in the offer is your breakfast for each morning of your stay. So thats one less thing to worry about anyway! There’s so much to explore in the city you’ll need a place like this to come back to after a long day of exploring.
Along with your stay in this great value accommodation, you also get return flights from London to Lisbon. Your transfers aren’t included but you can get a bus that costs around €4 and takes about 45 minutes to get to the city centre. Probably one of my favourite places in the city to check out would be the Alfama District. This area is just perfect for wandering around. You never know what gorgeous taverna or beautiful cafe you’ll find in this famous area.
Check out all of the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Lovely Lisbon Break: 3 Nights in a Well Rated Guesthouse incl. Return Flights & Breakfast for just £95
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 14/11/2018 – 17/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: London Luton
- Destination airport: Humberto Delgado
- Airline: Air Bagan
- Hotel: AL Pensão Praça da Figueira
- Score: 8.1 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: 1 miles to Lisbon city centre
- Meals: Breakfast incl.
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £95 per person based on two adults sharing