Add splashes of pink, yellow, blue and green to this autumn with this excellent deal to Lisbon! I’ve managed to put this deal together with Hotels.com and my Flight Finder, so grab it before it’s gone!
Lovely Solo Lisbon Escape
First things first, take a ride on tram 28. Lisbon is renowned for its little yellow, rattling trams and the top journey is like a ride through history as you pass along various majestic palaces and castles along the route, before pulling up to the domes of Estrela Basilica. The compact Alfama District is Lisbon’s oldest town and offers a network of winding alleyways and cute al fresco cafes around hidden corners. Whilst you’re in the area be sure to visit the impressive St. Georges Castle, which was built over 2000 years ago and makes for camera-worthy vistas!
The Castilho 63 Hotel will be your lovely base for 3 nights and is filled with friendly staff and comfortable lounge areas! As you are situated in the Old Town, you are within walking distance to top attractions like Rossio Square and Liberty Avenue. I would suggest hopping on the train and visiting Sintra, a gorgeous Portuguese town that is home to many ancient castles. An absolute must-see is Palácio da Pena which is a wonderful, bright yellow complex made of mythical statues, decorative towers and set aside verdant greenery.
For your slice of Portuguese heaven, click any of the links :)
- Lovely Solo Lisbon Escape: 3 Nights in a Modern, Centrally Located Hotel with Return Flights from London only £134
- Provider: Hotels.com and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 19/11/2018 – 22/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Lisbon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Castilho 63
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £134 per person based on two adults sharing