I love an Italian getaway. Italy is one of the most amazing countries to visit that there is. With this super cute Milan city break I’ve found using Trivago and my Flight Finder, you can jet off to the fashion capital of Italy from a number of airports across the country. What’s not to love?!
Milan city break in January
You’ll be staying in the lovely B&B Hotel Milano Cenisio Garibaldi, which is super close to the city centre. The nearest Metro station is just up the street, and it will bring you into the city centre, and the famous cathedral, in a matter of minutes. It’s a beautiful and contemporary budget hotel, with modern decor in the quaint and cosy guest rooms. Some of the decadent extras in this lovely hotel include memory foam mattresses, stylish wall art, safes, and free Wi-Fi across the hotel.
There are some lovely options for dining around the hotel. There’s a trendy restaurant on site where you can grab some breakfast together before you explore the city. There’s a lot of other lovely restaurants around. If you’re coming to Italy, you absolutely must try out the pizza. Luckily there’s a pizzeria close to your hotel, and it’s got a great TripAdvisor rating. Book your break with the links I’ve left below.
- Lovely Milan City Break: 2 Night Stay in Hotel Close to the City Centre with Flights across the Country available £84
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 22/01/2019 – 24/01/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Bristol | London Stansted | East Midlands | Liverpool
- Destination airport: Milan
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: B&B Hotel Milano Cenisio Garibaldi
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: about two miles from Milano Duomo
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £84 per person based on two adults sharing