If you’ve never taken a trip across the Irish Sea then this lovely little deal might be the one that finally gets you there! You can spend two nights in the surrounds of the Fair City with your favourite travel buddy. All you have to decide is, who you should bring with you.
Book this Dublin deal today!
You’ll stay in the very stylish 4* O’Callaghan Stephen’s Green Hotel, which has a 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating as well as a Certificate of Excellence. You’re staying just a stones throw from the lovely St Stephen’s Green, one of the city’s biggest parks and a great place to get chill out with a picnic or a book. You’re also by the shopping disctrict of Gratfton Street, where I’m sure you will find a fantastic selection on bargains. Be sure you stop into Gino’s for some delicious gelato. The famous Trinity College is at the end of the street, and the Book of Kells is simply a must see.
When you’ve finished exploring, it’s time to come back to your hotel. Your beautiful Classic Room is a spacious haven with a comfy bed to dream the night away, as well as tea and coffee making facilities and an LCD flat screen TV to keep you entertained in the evening.
I found this lovely getaway over on Voyage Prive so be sure that you have booked with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Dublin: 2 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights from £159pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 19 – 21 January 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: East Midlands
- Alternative airports: London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Bristol, Liverpool, Newcastle, Leeds, Cardiff, East Midlands
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* O’Callaghan Stephen’s Green Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,378 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: city centre
- Destination: Dublin
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £159 per person based on 2 adults sharing