If you’re looking for a city break that won’t have you feeling bored then this lovely Rome break is for you! I managed to put this offer together with Trivago and my Flights Finder so follow the links to get everything booked. Embrace the beauty of the Eternal City with this amazing offer!
Lovely Rome Break
You won’t be far from the action with this amazing deal. For your stay in Rome, you’ll be staying at the Hotel des Artistes, which happens to be just a short walk away from the city centre. Its the perfect hotel to explore all that the city has to offer. The hotel also happens to have a pretty amazing reputation, especially with those that have stayed there before. After well over 2000 reviews the hotel has a fantastic rating of 7.9 out of 10 on Trivago.
Included in this offer are your return flights from Manchester to Rome Ciampino. Getting from the airport to the city centre is pretty handy too, there are plenty of buses that depart from right outside the airport terminal. Once you get into the city it would be hard to know where to begin! I would seriously recommend checking out the Colosseum first. This structure is simple breathtaking and its the perfect way to introduce yourself to the city.
All of the finer points are just below, so follow the links to get everything booked! :)
- Lovely Rome Break: 3 Nights Stay in a Well Rated Hotel Close to the Colosseum incl. Flights from Manchester for just £112
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 13/11/2018 – 16/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Rome
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel des Artistes
- Score: 7.9 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: 1.2 miles from the city centre
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £112 per person based on two adults sharing