The city of Seville is fastly rivalling Madrid and Barcelona. With superb architecture, endless cultural highlights and superb tapas, this lovely Seville city break will let you see this city in style! I found this deal using Travelzoo.
Lovely Seville City Break
The Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla is in a lovely part of the city. You will be in Parque Empresarial Torneo, the city’s business area. The hotel provides a free shuttle service to the city centre so you won’t miss out on all the wonderful things Seville has to offer! This well-rated 4-star hotel is known for its great service and top-class rooms so you’re bound to have a great stay!
This city in Spain’s Andalusia region is known for some of Spain’s cultural hallmarks: tapas and flamenco! Named the best city to visit in 2018 by Lonely Planet, Seville’s spectacular architecture and style make it one city you have to see this year. While here, make sure you check out the Seville Cathedral, Real Alcazar and the modern masterpiece, the Metropol Parasol. Pay a visit to the Museo del Baile Flamenco and catch a spectacular show.
What are you waiting for? Book a trip to Seville by following the link below! :)
- Lovely Seville City Break: 3 Nights in 4-star Hilton Hotel incl. Breakfast, Flights just £129
- Provider: Travelzoo
- Travel period: Valid for selected dates between November 2018 to March 2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airports: Manchester, London (LGW and STN), Bristol, East Midlands or Edinburgh
- Alternative airports: London Luton (for £139) or Dublin (for £149)
- Hotel: Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Seville, Spain
- Meals: Breakfast
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £129 per person based on two adults sharing