The tiny country of Luxembourg offers something for all types of travellers. With delicious wine, outdoor leisure activities and tonnes of history, there’s no reason not to consider a Luxembourg city break this year! I found a deal using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool that will see you in the capital city for three nights!
Luxembourg City Break
The Hotel Grey is a 4-star establishment close to Luxembourg’s city centre. With a great location, you’ll be close to several landmarks and points of interest. You will be close to the train station, Adolphe Bridge, and the Telecommunication Museum. Previous guests loved this handy location and how friendly the staff are!
Luxembourg proves that great things come in small packages. This tiny country has plenty of gems to be uncovered during your four days here. First, there’s the Old Town which is perched atop a cliff. With Unesco World Heritage status, it is insanely photogenic. With a superb variety of restaurants and famed wine, you won’t be left wanting for good food! I recommend visiting the Bock Casemates, a vast underground system of tunnels and galleries, carved by the Spanish in the 17th century and used during WWII. View the river canyons while you walk along the beautiful Chemin de la Corniche.
Between the great food, wonderful walks and beautiful sights, Luxembourg will leave you breathless. Book this deal by following the links below!
- Luxembourg City Break: 3 Nights in Central Hotel Incl. Return Flights just £166
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel period: 06/10/2018 – 09/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London STN
- Destination airport: Luxembourg LUX
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Grey
- Score: 7.6 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Luxembourg City Centre, Luxembourg
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £166 per person based on two adults sharing