In my opinion, everyone needs to experience a 5* hotel at least once in their lives! With this luxurious 5* Tenerife holiday that I’ve found on Voyage Privé, you can do just that. You get this great offer and you don’t have to break the bank either. Not to mention all of the great extras! ;)
Luxurious 5* Tenerife Holiday
With this offer, you are getting the best of the best! You’ll be staying at the Ritz-Carlton hotel and it comes complete with loads of stunning facilities. Not only has the hotel got a grand total of SEVEN swimming pools there’s also two Michelin starred restaurants and an award-winning spa. This hotel may have a lot of facilities but you don’t need to worry about it being all for just show. It has an outstanding reputation and has got a 4.5 out of 5 rating on TripAdvisor.
I did mention some extras and thats exactly what you get! Along with having your return flights included in the package you also get breakfast, an exclusive price for the hotel’s water circuit and a deluxe resort view room too. That doesn’t sound too bad to me anyway ;) Needless to say Tenerife is a beautiful island. With its lush volcanic landscapes and gorgeous beaches, you’ll find it hard to keep your phone in your pocket!
All of the finer details are just below so follow the links to get everything booked! Remember, after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Luxurious 5* Tenerife Holiday: 4 Nights Stay in a Stunning 5* Hotel incl. Return Flights & Breakfast for just £348
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: 10/12/2018 – 14/12/2018
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Departure airport: Manchester for the cheapest price
- Alternative Airports: London (from £333), Edinburgh (from £353), Birmingham (£343), Bristol from (£347)
- Destination airport: Tenerife South
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: the 5* Ritz-Carlton Abama
- Score: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Guia de Isora, Spain
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included but can be added for an extra price
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £348 per person based on two adults sharing