City breaks are the little holidays that can get you through the year. With this luxurious Barcelona getaway that I’ve found on Voyage Privé you can have a cheap city break in some serious style. This offer comes loaded with great extras so don’t miss out!
Luxurious Barcelona Getaway
For this offer, you’ll be staying in the highly rated H10 Urquinaona Plaza. This fabulous hotel happens to be just a five-minute walk from Las Ramblas! You can’t say any better than that in terms of a location. Each of the rooms in the hotel is sleekly designed and come furnished with plenty of modern amenities. For the duration of your stay, you’ve also got your breakfast covered along with the flights. There are plenty of departure airports available too, I’ve just selected the cheapest :)
Barcelona is an absolutely stunning city. It manages to pair modern intriguing design with some iconic architecture. Probably the most iconic landmark in the city is the Sagrada de Familia. This amazing church will quite simply blow your mind! If you’re looking to chill out and have a delicious meal I would recommend checking out the Gothic Quarter. There are loads of high-quality restaurants that serve some amazing dishes.
This city will be your oyster, but only as long as you follow the link below to book! ;) Remember, after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Luxurious Barcelona Getaway: 2 Nights Stay in a 4* Hotel in a Fabulous Location incl. Return Flights & Breakfast for just £137
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: 21/01/2019
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Departure airport: London (Cheapest)
- Alternative Airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Bristol
- Destination airport: Barcelona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: H10 Urquinaona Plaza 4*
- Score: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Five minutes walk from Las Ramblas
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £137 per person based on two adults sharing