Here is a totally beautiful hotel that you can stay in and discover the stunning city of Naples. You can stay in the hotel with breakfast and flights included all for an unbelievable price!
Luxurious Naples Retreat
So, you could be spending 2 nights in the Best Western Hotel Paradiso (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) which on the hill side with surreal views of the Gulf of Naples. You can use public transport to get to all the popular spots and discover the treasures of Naples. Whether you want to visit the museums, cathedrals and all historical and cultural attractions, or if you want to discover the beautiful architecture and shops, this is a great city to visit. You can also chill at the Virgiliano Park which is close to the hotel where you can you enjoy the views away from the bustle of the city.
The hotel is surrounded by stunning views of the city and sea and has everything that you could need in a stay. As part of the price you will get breakfast at the hotel, and you can also enjoy other meals with 15% discount off. In your room, you will have free WiFi, TV, drink facilities and even a bottle of prosecco for you to enjoy on the first night. There is also a spa nearby if you need some extra relaxation.
If this city breaks looks like the ideal break for you, you can book it on Voyage Prive.
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Naples: 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Extras only £132 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online registration)
- Travel dates: 23 – 25 January 2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Leeds
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Best Western Hotel Paradiso
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,134 reviews
- Location: Naples
- Destination: Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Naples not included: add private transfers for £94
- Price includes: Booking fee, welcome drink, bottle of prosecco, pasteries, 15% on restaurant dishes
- Price: only £132 per person based on 2 adults sharing