I adore Thailand. Have you ever been? If not, believe me this is the perfect way to get you there! Phuket is amazing, and I guarantee if you book this deal you’ll leave simply begging to come back!
Book a trip to Phuket
You’ll be staying in the luxury of the 4* Saturdays Residence, which has a 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating. This hotel is a tropical dream, surrounded by coconuts and in a fantastic location where you can truly relax. You’ll be living it up in bliss here, with a stay in a stunning one bedroom suite included in your price. There’s plenty of space to chill, cook, and play! While you’re here, there’s truly so much at your fingertips. You’ll enjoy spoils like breakfast each morning, bike rental so you can go and explore a little more of the island, and access to the gym, library or sauna. However you relax, you’ve got every option available!
I found this divine deal over on Voyage Privé, and I can’t recommend you to book it more! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Phuket: 7 Night Stay in Suite with Breakfast, Extra Treats, Airport Transfers in Phuket & Return Flights from Edinburgh from £734 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 1 – 10 June 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights (10 days)
- Airport of departure: Edinburgh
- Alternative airports: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Belfast
- Airline: Flybe / Ethihad Airways (at time of publication)
- Hotel: 4* Saturdays Residence
- Rating: 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
- Location: close to Nai Harn beach
- Destination: Phuket, Thailand
- Board: breakfast included
- One dinner for two guests included in 14 night stay option
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £734 per person based on 2 adults sharing