It’s no secret that Santorini is a breath-takingly beautiful place to stay with the most luxurious villas. Sure, you are probably thinking that is super expensive, right? Well, not with this deal that I have found for you to stay there in March 2018 for 4 nights at a very good price! Take a look…
Luxurious Santorini Getaway
You will be staying in the 4* Alexander Villas which is a luxurious hotel in on the Caldera cliff with beautiful views of the sea. This is a paradise perfect for soaking up the rays and getting much needed peace and quiet. The volcanic island has a mixture of stunning white and black sand beaches which is a wonderful place to relax with crystal clear waters. The island is also full of charm with historic towns and temples you can explore.
Your room will come with a volcanic view and amenities for a short stay. The hotel has a terrace where you can sit out and sip on a cocktail whilst watching the sun go down. My favourite part is the dip pool where you can soak in the water whilst looking down to stunning views of the Aegean Sea. For some ultimate relaxation you can even get a massage session at the hotel. There are also boat tours and trips that you can add to the holiday where you can visit more of the island.
If you fancy going on this luxurious holiday for nearly half the price it would normally be, then go to Voyage Prive to book.
- Santorini: 4 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £406 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online registration)
- Travel dates: 27 – 31 March 2018
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow (prices vary)
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4* Alexander Villas
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 102 reviews
- Location: Santorini
- Destination: Greece
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Fira not included
- Price includes booking fee
- Price: only £406 per person based on 2 adults sharing