For a holiday that’s perfect for foodies and wine lovers alike, why not visit the Italian region of Tuscany? I found this luxurious September Tuscany getaway with a 4-star hotel stay and return flights, all courtesy of Voyage Prive.
Luxurious September Tuscany Getaway
During your three days in this beautiful region of Italy, you will be staying at the 4-star UNA Palazzo Mannaioni. You’ll be amongst the hills and vineyards of Tuscany in this historical 16th-century building, y. This deal includes a delicious breakfast each morning and a 10 per cent dinner discount at the Ristorante Mannaioini.
The village of Montaione is a scenic, hillside spot. You’ll get to live like a local and enjoy the fine wine and wine that this region is famed for. There’s a wide variety of activities to partake in like golfing at the nearby Castelfalfi Club, chartered hiking trails and horseback riding. Tuscany is pure bliss!
To get booking this great deal, simply follow the link below. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a free Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Luxurious September Tuscany Getaway: 2 Nights in 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Dining Credit & Flights just £134
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 25/09/2018 – 27/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London (all airports)
- Destination airport: Pisa PSA
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: UNA Palazzo Mannaioni
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Montaione, Tuscany, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £134 per person based on two adults sharing