Sometimes when you’re booking a holiday you just have to go all out. You need the royal treatment that you really deserve and thanks to this luxurious Sicily getaway you can get a slice of that for yourself. I found this deal with Voyage Privé so you need to follow the link to get everything booked.
Luxurious Sicily Getaway
Thanks to this offer from Voyage Privé you’ll be staying in the absolutely stunning Giardino di Costanza. This 5* hotel is one of the best-rated hotels in the area in which it is located. There are plenty of classical Italian stylings to the decor with plenty of modern facilities. The hotel is just a short drive from the beach where you can really top up that tan. With this offer, you’ll be able to get it all at a half board rate as well as free entry into the spa for one person.
Your flights are also taken care of with this great value deal. While there are plenty of options for departure destinations this is one of the cheapest I managed to find. It’ll see you departing from Stanstead and landing in Palermo. When you book you better prepare yourself for some seriously breathtaking surroundings. The hotel has also got a fabulous reputation. It has earned a rating of 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor along with the certificate of excellence!
I found this getaway on Voyage Prive so be sure you book with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Luxurious Sicily Getaway: 4 Nights Stay in a Fabulous 5* Hotel at a Half Board Rate Incl. Return flights just £297pp
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: 11/10/2018 – 15/10/2018
- Length of stay: 4 Nights and 5 Days
- Departure airport: London Stanstead
- Destination airport: Palermo Punta Raisi
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Giardino di Costanza 5*
- Score: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor incl. Certificate of excellence award
- Location: Mazara de Vallo – Italy
- Meals: Half Board, excluding drinks
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £297 per person based on two adults sharing