Escape to a Caribbean paradise with this amazing luxury all-inclusive Dominican Republic deal!
Your Dominican Republic Holiday Deal
The ClubHotel Riu Merengue is set in prime position on the beach and comes with a great mix of restaurants and a two huge pools. The hotel has a lush, tropical setting, with palm trees dotted around the hotel and Maimon Beach just outside. It has a tranquil, secluded location, but all the hustle and bustle of Puerto Plata is just a 15 minute drive away. Food wise you have a lot to choose from, and during the week the poolside restaurant switches between Italian and a steakhouse. As for activities? There are watersports down at the beach for when you’re feeling a bit more active. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor.
The Dominican Republic has some of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean, and that great Caribbean climate, making a luxury all-inclusive Dominican Republic holiday perfect for beating those after-summer-holiday blues, and even working on your autumn tan! This luxury all-inclusive Dominican Republic holiday deal really does have everything you could possibly want and more… so why not escape to your own personal paradise this winter?
I found this great deal on Thomson, so be sure to book with them directly!
- Luxury Dominican Republic: 7 Nights incl. All-Inclusive 4* Hotel, Transfers, Luggage & Flights only £583
- Provider: Book this deal through Thomson!
- Travel dates: 7 – 14 November 2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 4- star ClubHotel Riu Merengue
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 5,368 reviews
- Location: Beach-front
- Destination: Dominican Republic
- Meals: All-inclusive
- Airport transfer in Dominican Republic: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Luggage included (hand luggage of 5kg per person & 1 bag of 20kg per person)
- This holiday is ATOL protected by Thomson!
- Price: only £583 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!