Hop across the Atlantic for a winter break with this amazing deal for a luxury all-inclusive Mexico holiday, staying in a truly glamorous adults-only hotel that’s perfect for couples.
14 Night Luxury All-Inclusive Mexico Holiday Including 5* All-Inclusive Hotel, Transfers And Flights
I have found a deal to the stunning Riviera Maya in Mexico, and with this luxury all-inclusive Mexico package you’ll experience this dazzling stretch of Caribbean coastline in luxurious style.
With this fabulous package from Thomson you will be spending 14 nights in a gorgeous adults-only 5* hotel, staying with all-inclusive board, and have your flights and transfers included, all for just £849 per person.
Flights are from London Gatwick to Mexico, and including transfers your travel is all sorted. There are also alternative flights available from Manchester and Birmingham, so take a look in the screenshot below.
The adults-only Ocean Maya Royale by H10 is fronted by a sparkling white beach in the solitude of Riviera Maya. The whole property is surrounded by tropical gardens. Rooms are high spec with well stocked minibars and flatscreen TVs. Relaxation is on the cards at this adults-only hotel. Just a stone’s throw from the beach and with two pools back at base, there’s plenty of choice for a dip or swim. For a day of pampering, head to the spa for a treatment or two, or if you’re after something a bit more active try one of the sports on offer. One of the hotel’s two pools has sunloungers sunken into it. The other has a swim-up bar with a great cocktail menu. To indulge, upgrade to a room that’s got a Jacuzzi® in the bathroom. At mealtimes, take your pick from a Hacienda-style buffet restaurant, a domed Mexican à la carte, an Italian, and an Oriental place that serves teppenyaki and traditional specialities. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor.
Riviera Maya is an amazing area of Mexico, with world-class beaches and fascinating Mayan history along with lush jungles and incredible sea caves. Why not explore some of these fascinating natural phenomena for yourself with a cave diving trip, or even swim with turtles in the clear blue waters of the Caribbean? Also worth experiencing is the spicy local cuisine, as well as awe-inspiring Mayan cities and pyramids from the days before Columbus claimed America for the Spanish. With so much to see and do out and about, it’s almost enough to tear you away from your luxury all-inclusive Mexico hotel – you certainly won’t be wanting to leave at the end of the week!
- Luxury All-Inclusive Mexico: 14 Nights incl. 5* All-Inclusive Hotel, Transfers and Flights only £849
- Travel dates: 10th December to 24th December 2015
- Length of stay: 14 nights
- Approx. air temperature during stay: 24°C
- Approx. water temperature during stay: 27°C
- Airport of departure: Birmingham
- Alternative airports: London Gatwick, Manchester
- Airline: Thomson
- Hotel: Ocean Maya Royale by H10
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 4,576 reviews
- Location: Beach front, Riviera Maya
- Destination: Mexico
- Meals: All-inclusive
- Airport transfer in Mexico: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Rental car: Available on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £849 per person based on 2 adults sharing