This amazing treehouse in beautiful Bali will really get your motor running! The island itself boasts a serene forestry landscape, and nothing shows it off more than the Balian Treehouse with beautiful pool, surrounded by the lush countryside and blooming nature :) From leisurely strolls to visiting a Balinese village and temple, to a nice bike ride through the rice paddies, and of course dressing up in a traditional wedding costume… there are so many ways that you can really get involved! If you want something a bit more adventurous you can always try your hand a bit of white-water rafting and other similar sports! :)
Book your Luxury Bali Villa today – sheer paradise!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic Balian Treehouse with beautiful pool (5/5 on AirBnB) and I can guarantee that you’re gonna be blown away by its beauty as soon as you see it! I mean… where else would you stay on your Luxury Bali Treehouse break!? It’s an absolutely magical place, located on the Balian Beach, and you’ll be able to watch the sunrise in the morning from the veranda, as well as gaze at the 900m squared garden and take a swim in the pool! It’s an architectural masterpiece which you should definitely not miss out on! I couldn’t even choose which pictures to use… so I used nearly all of them!
- Luxury Bali Treehouse: 3 Nights incl. 5* Treehouse, Pool & Flights only £372 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through AirBnB and using my Flight Fare Finder!
- Travel period: 12 – 15 February 2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Heathrow
- Destination: Puerto Plata (One stopover in Doha)
- Airline: Qatar Airlines outbound, multiple airlines return
- Accommodation: Balian Treehouse with beautiful pool
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: Balian Beach, Bali
- Board basis: Self-catering
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £372 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!
How to book this deal:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.