Isn’t Barcelona one of the best options for a city break there is? I’ve truly found the getaway that will beat them all today. This luxury Barcelona city break gives you two nights in the Catalan capital in a stunning 4* hotel. You’re going to come home feeling like royalty having been on this little getaway.
Luxury Barcelona City Break
Your hotel for your stay is the 4* H10 Marina. It’s in the eastern suburbs of the city, close to the Bogatell Metro station and a half an hour’s ride from La Rambla, Barca’s main shopping street. Your double room is cosy, bright, and perfectly equipped for a stay. There’s air con, a mini bar, free Wi-Fi, and a private en suite with some gorgeous toiletries. Thanks to your bed and breakfast board, you can fill up before you go out to visit the city’s sights.
La Sagrada Familia, Gaudi’s famous unfinished masterpiece, is a short 20 minute tram ride away. You’re close to the marina from your hotel, so strolling by the water is a must too. And, sports fans will be thrilled with a tour of the hallowed Camp Nou, home ground of one of Europe’s most successful football teams.
There are lots of options for flights available at the same price, so you can have as much or as little time in the city as you like! Book your stay here using the links below!
- Luxury Barcelona City Break: 2 Night Stay in Luxe 4* Hotel with Rooftop Pool, Breakfast, Welcome Drink and Flights £149
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 20/11/2018 – 22/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Alternative airports:
Newcastle Upon Tyne (£171)
- Destination airport: Barcelona El Prat
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: H10 Marina
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: close to Barcelona Marina and Bogatell Metro Station
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £149 per person based on two adults sharing