Looking for a serious bit of luxury but don’t want to fork out bucketloads? Then the gorgeous Lisbon Coast is the place to be! Pretty little coastal towns, lovely weather and more beaches than you can shake a stick at… Lovely jubbly!
Luxury Cascais Escape
I’ve spotted a brilliant deal to this gorgeous stretch of coastline over at Voyage Privé. For 4 nights (or longer if you so choose!), you can completely immerse yourselves in the heavenly surroundings of your 5* resort, the Quinta da Marinha. With a sprawling, award-winning golf course and a heavenly spa waiting to spoil you rotten, there’s plenty to keep you pampered!
While you’re in the region, there’s loads to see and do as well. The famous Sintra Palace, with its multicoloured turrets and bastions, is a must, and you should definitely spend some time strolling the streets of nearby towns such as Cascais and Estoril. The laid-back atmosphere and amazing cuisine means that you’ll be free to admire the colourful little houses and neighbourhoods in your own time. Spend your evening savouring the sunsets with a glass of wine in hand and cheers to what will be an undoubtedly heavenly time away!
To book this deal, simply click the link to view the deal over at the provider’s website. Just remember that you need to be signed into your account to see this exclusive offer!
- Luxury Cascais Escape: 4 Nights in 5* Spa & Golf Resort incl. Breakfast, Welcome Gift, Discounts & Return Flights from just £197 – Multiple Departure Airports Available!
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: Various departures until June 2019 available (cheapest dates in February 2019)
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: London (cheapest)
- Destination airport: Manchester (from £205), Edinburgh (from £219)
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel: Quinta da Marinha
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Cascais, Lisbon Coast, Portugal
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £197 per person based on two adults sharing