The Cradle of the Renaissance – with a nickname like that you can see just how much history is waiting to be discovered in Florence. This legendary Tuscan city is one of the most beautiful in all of Europe thanks to its swathes of traditional architecture, beautiful vistas and idyllic squares. So, head off and spark a bit of romance with this lush deal I’ve spotted!
Luxury City Break to Florence
This is a fantastic Voyage Privé deal that I’ve spotted which promises an unforgettable experience. Return flights are included as well as your stay at the 4* Grand Hotel Adriatico. Sitauted in the heart of the city, this fantastic establishment will offer a warm welcome and superb levels of service. You can enjoy a welcome drink upon arrival once you’ve unpacked your suitcases. You’ll also find some complimentary water in your room too, just as an extra touch. And you’ll be getting each day off to the perfect start thanks to the free breakfast buffet. Bellissimo!
If its your first time in Florence, then you of course have to go and admire the Duomo. This cathedral, clad in intricate marble tiles, is absolutely huge and I’ll guarantee you won’t see anything else like it! Tip: if you want to admire the sheer size of the cathedral from afar, be sure to head to the Piazzale Michelangelo.
Simply head on over to Voyage Privé’s website using the link if you’re interested – just remember that you need to be signed up in order to see their exclusive offers!
- Luxury City Break to Florence: 3 Nights in Superb 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast Buffet, Welcome Drink & Return Flights from only £174pp – Multiple Departure Airports Available!
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: 05/11/2018 – 08/11/2018 (cheapest date departing from London)
- Departures until January 2019 available!
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London (cheapest), Manchester (from £184pp), Bristol (from £227pp)
- Destination airport: Pisa
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel: Grand Hotel Adriatico
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Florence, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £174 per person based on two adults sharing