Treat yourselves to a few days of chill with this brilliant deal from Voyage Privé!
Luxury Costa Brava Escape
Sometimes you just want a bit of time where you can just kick back, relax, and simply enjoy those holiday vibes! If that’s sounding a lot like you, then I’d recommend having a little gander at this great deal from Voyage Privé for a 3-night escape to Costa Brava with loads of extras included. The cheapest flights are from London and Bristol, but if you want to depart elsewhere, e.g. Edinburgh or Manchester, then just have a scroll through the huge list of available airports. Prices will vary but you’ll still be able to find a good deal.
During your time in Spain you’ll be staying at the Oasis Tossa & Spa in the lovely town of Tossa de Mar. It’s fair to say that you’ve got absolutely loads including during your stay. Half board catering (i.e. breakfast and dinner), a bottle of cava in your room and a complimentary cocktail are just the half of it! You’ll even enjoy discounts on massages and drinks at the hotel, plus if you decide to do a bit of shopping at Roca Village you’ll get 10% off there as well!
Phew! Pretty impressive if you ask me! To book this deal, simply click the link below to check out the deal on Voyage Privé. However just remember that you’ll need to be logged in with an account as the offers are exclusive to this website!
- Luxury Costa Brava Escape: 3 Nights in Great 4* Hotel incl. Full Board Catering, Discounts on Massages, Spa AccessDrinks and Shopping at the Roca Village, Complimentary Cava, Free Cocktail & Return Flights from only £134pp
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: Various departures until November 2018 available (cheapest dates in October)
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London & Bristol (cheapest)
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Belfast, etc…
- Destination airport: Girona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Oasis Tossa & Spa
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Tossa de Mar, Costa Brava
- Meals: Half board included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £134 per person based on two adults sharing