For all discerning travellers, I’ve found you a golden gem with this ultra-luxurious property that has outstanding reviews! The Azores is an oasis of stunning natural beauty, so give yourself the present of a lifetime with this week long trip to Ponta Delgada!
Luxury Escape to the Azores
Fly to the Azores and recharge your batteries with this incredible deal I’ve found on Expedia. Us Brits need to escape the cold, wintery days of October and this holiday is the perfect excuse to do so! Of the nine inhabited islands which constitute the Azores, São Miguel is the largest, with Ponta Delgada as its capital. This is where I have chosen an extravagant hotel for you – none other than the Grand Hotel Açores Atlântico. I can honestly guarantee you a splendid stay in this resort as 100% of Tripadivsor reviews are ranked as Excellent or Very Good! Many people comment on the exceptional interior, attentive staff, fantastic breakfast and idyllic views over the harbour. Sounding very tempting, right? ;)
Now that we’ve got you a sensational hotel lined up, let me tell you a little bit about the plethora of activities to indulge in and major hot spots! Lagoa do Fogo is a fantasy-setting, which was created by an eruption in 1563, explaining the name “Lake of Fire”. Only 30 minutes from Ponta Delgada means it is easily reachable and gives you plenty of time to explore Miradouro da Boca do Inferno, the hot water springs of Furnas and beautiful churches like São Sebastião and Santo Cristo!
If you’re onboard with this cracking deal, just click any of the links :) enjoy!
- Luxury Escape to the Azores: 1 Week in Superb 5* Hotel in Ponta Delgada incl. Breakfast & Return Flights from Manchester only £290
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 04/10/2018 – 11/10/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Ponta Delgada
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Grand Hotel Açores Atlântico
- Score: 4.5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £290 per person based on two adults sharing