Just outside of Lisbon, the town of Sintra is worlds apart from the bustling capital. This beautiful little town is tucked away in the hills and home to some of the most dreamy castles and palaces in all of Portugal! Discover this breathtaking little corner of the country with this brilliant Voyage Privé deal I’ve spotted!
Luxury Escape to Sintra
Sintra is most famous for the Pena Palace, a huge castle perched high up in the hills that really looks like something out a fairy tale. Different parts of the palace are painted in different colours, and the many towers and turrets gives it that seriously magic edge. It’s one of the top sights in Portugal – not to be missed!
This deal comes with all the essentials you’ll need for a breathtaking stay. You’ve return flights from one of multiple departure airports across the UK as well as your 3-night stay in the plush 5* Vila Gale Sintra hotel. With gorgeous views out across the countryside, this is a perfect place to really kick back and enjoy the tranquil atmosphere. You’ll avail of free access to the spa where you can check out the Turkish bath, Satsanga spa and more. And with free breakfast on top of all that, what’s not to love!
If you’re interested in booking this deal, simply click the link to be taken to the provider’s website (you’ll need to be signed up to see the offer). The price I’ve quoted includes the £15 booking fee. :)
- Luxury Escape to Sintra, Portugal: 3 Nights in Superb 5* Hotel incl. Breakfast, Spa Access & Return Flights from only £172pp – Multiple Departure Airports Available!
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: Multiple dates until December 2018 available (cheapest dates in November)
- Length of stay: 3 nights (longer stays available from £210pp)
- Departure airport: London (cheapest), Manchester (£173pp), Edinburgh (£202)
- Hotel: Vila Gale Sintra
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Sintra, Portugal
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £172 per person based on two adults sharing (including £15 per holiday booking fee)