Encompassing everything that makes Italy so special, Tuscany’s capital will excite and keep you fed with its artistic feats and delicious food. I found this luxury Florence holiday that will give you the 4-star treatment for two nights, with flights included.
Luxury Florence Holiday
This deal from Voyage Privé includes a stay at the classic yet modern Hotel Pierre. Housed in a 13th-century building, you’ll be in the centre of this masterpiece city. You’ll close to many mouth-watering restaurants and iconic landmarks like the Piazza della Repubblica and the Ponte Vecchio Bridge. Step back in time in your Superior Room, which is finely decorated and designed with beautiful antique furniture!
What makes Tuscany’s capital so irresistible is the abundance of Renaissance art that you’ll find here. There’s work from the greats at every turn like the iconic Duomo, a cathedral with a terracotta-tiled by Brunelleschi and a bell tower by Giotto. Head to the Galleria dell’Accademia and you’ll find Michelangelo’s “David” sculpture. Complete your museum-hopping trip with a visit to the Uffizi Gallery and see Botticelli’s “The Birth of Venus”! You’ll find wonderful food in places like the Mercato Centrale. Shop for luxury labels on the Via de’ Tornabuoni.
Book this deal by following the links below!
- Luxury Florence Holiday: 2 Nights in 4* Hotel Incl. Flights, Breakfast just £124
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 10/02/2019 – 12/02/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London STN
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Bristol
- Destination airport: Pisa Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Pierre 4*
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Florence, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £124 per person based on two adults sharing