I absolutely love Madeira. The breathtaking landscapes, lush nature and cosy towns are an absolute delight to explore. So why not go ahead and enjoy a bit of serious luxury while you’re there? ;)
Luxury Getaway to Madeira
I spotted this amazing deal while I was browsing Voyage Privé that I knew I just had to share with you right away. This deal promises nothing but the best when it comes to luxury. You’ll be spending a week in the breathtaking Savoy Saccharum resort, a 5* establishment in a stunning location sheltered by the hills with uninterrupted views out to sea. And don’t get me started on that infinity pool… Incredible stuff!
As well as your 5* hotel stay, you’ll have your return flights from a choice of UK departure airports included as well. The cheapest departures are from Manchester, but you also have the option to depart from London, Bristol, Birmingham, and Edinburgh! You’ve also got breakfast included during your stay as well, but for a surcharge of £66 you can upgrade your stay to half board, just in case you fancy an extra bit of luxury. ;)
When a destination is this beautiful to begin with, you can only imagine how amazing it’s gonna be having all that luxury thrown in as well! If you’re interested in the deal, simply click the link to be taken to the provider’s website. Since this is a members-only deal, you’ll have to sign up to see these exclusive offers.
- Luxury Getaway to Madeira: 5 Nights in a Superb 5* Resort with Infinity Pool incl. Breakfast & Return Flights from only £279 – Multiple Departure Airports Available!
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: Various departures until April 2019 available (cheapest date in December 2018)
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Departure airport: Bristol (cheapest), London, Bristol, Birmingham, Edinburgh
- Sample Dates: 03/12/2018 – 08/12/2018
- Destination airport: Funchal
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Savoy Saccharum
- Score: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Calheta, Madiera, Portugal
- Meals: Breakfast included (add half board for £66 surcharge)
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £279 per person based on two adults sharing (includes £15 booking fee)