I absolutely love Madeira. The breathtaking landscapes, lush nature and cosy towns are an absolute delight to explore. So why not go ahead and enjoy a bit of serious luxury while you’re there? ;)
Luxury Getaway to Madeira
I spotted this amazing deal while I was browsing Voyage Privé that I knew I just had to share with you right away. This deal promises nothing but the best when it comes to luxury. You’ll be spending a week in the breathtaking Savoy Saccharum resort, a 5* establishment in a stunning location sheltered by the hills with uninterrupted views out to sea. And don’t get me started on that infinity pool… Incredible stuff!
As well as your 5* hotel stay, you’ll have your return flights from a choice of UK departure airports included as well. The cheapest departures are from London, but you also have the option to depart from Manchester, Birmingham, and Edinburgh! You’ve also got breakfast included during your stay as well. ;)
When a destination is this beautiful, to begin with, you can only imagine how amazing it’s gonna be having all that luxury thrown in as well! If you’re interested in the deal, simply click the link to be taken to the provider’s website. Since this is a members-only deal, you’ll have to sign up to see these exclusive offers.
If you’re urging to start packing, just click any of the links, then set up a free account on Voyage Prive to access this incredible deal!
- Luxury Getaway to Madeira: 4 Nights in a Superb 5* Resort with Infinity Pool incl. Breakfast & Return Flights from only £236 – Multiple Departure Airports Available!
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: Various departures until October 2019 available (cheapest dates in January)
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: London (cheapest)
- Alternative Airports:
- Manchester (from £234pp)
- Birmingham (from £359pp)
- Edinburgh (from £382pp)
- Destination airport: Funchal
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel: Savoy Saccharum
- Score: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Calheta, Madeira, Portugal
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £236 per person based on two adults sharing (including booking fee)