Escape to a gorgeous 5-star hotel in the sunny Canaries with this luxury Gran Canaria break, where you can kick back, relax and enjoy some serious pampering.
Luxury Gran Canaria Break
With this fabulous package from Voyage Privé you will be spending 4 nights in a gorgeous 5* Sheraton hotel in Gran Canaria, with half board, your stay in a Deluxe room and flights included, all for just £355 per person. You can only see the luxury Gran Canaria break offer from Voyage Privé if you sign in, but it’s free and well worth it if you like a cheeky bargain.
Perched on the rocky hillside in Salobre, southern Gran Canaria, the five-star Sheraton Gran Canaria Salobre Golf Resort (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) is in a peaceful spot overlooking the mountain and miles of ruggedly beautiful island landscape. The 36-hole Salobre Golf Course is next door and there’s a shuttle bus to whizz you to the hotel’s private beach club. Being a Sheraton hotel, the design is immaculate, with sleek, clean lines and wide, open outdoor spaces. There are four restaurants to choose from, plus two glamorous bars and a state-of-the-art luxury spa. There’s also fitness centre and seven outdoor pools.
There are two bars onsite, both with different vibes. 230 Bar has a refined, intimate atmosphere, with live music and afternoon tea. The Sunset Bar is a romantic spot, perfect for watching the sinking sun with an iced cocktail. There’s an infinity pool with Balinese beds and hammocks to lounge in too. Walk along the softly lit passage to the Aloe spa and you’ll find a hammam with heated stone loungers, a sauna and bio sauna, an ice fountain, a toning jet shower, a sensation shower and a huge Jacuzzi. There’s also a relaxation lounge to chill out in between treatments and shaded pergolas for al fresco massages. Please just note that you only receive 1 entrance to the Spa with a minimum of 5 nights. If you stay 4 nights you need to pay extra.
The hotel is located in the south of the island, set back from the coast, in a peaceful spot on the hillside with gorgeous views of Gran Canaria Mountain. If you want to hit the hotel’s beach club, there’s a shuttle bus to take you straight there. Salobre Golf Course is just a short walk away and if you want to go yachting or whale- and dolphin-watching then excursions can be arranged nearby. This is a very secluded and quiet location, so if you wish to explore more of the island, you might want to investigate car hire for your stay – check carrentals.co.uk for great car hire deals.
This luxury Gran Canaria break is one of the most glamorous I’ve ever posted – but these deals tend to be snapped up quickly so book on Voyage Privé before it’s gone!
- Luxury Gran Canaria Break: 4 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Half Board and Flights only £355 pp
- Travel dates: Various dates available in October, November, December 2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights (more available)
- Airport of departure: Manchester or London airports
- Alternative airports: Edinburgh, Birmingham, Bristol, Liverpool, Leeds, East Midlands (prices vary)
- Luggage: Hand luggage included. Hold luggage from an extra of £19 per way per bag
- Hotel: 5-star Sheraton Salobre Golf Resort
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,661 reviews
- Location: Salobre
- Destination: Gran Canaria
- Meals: Half board
- Room: Deluxe Room
- Spa access not included. If you stay 5 nights 1 spa
- Airport transfer in Gran Canaria not included. Private taxi transfers available from £89
- Price: only £355 per person based on 2 adults sharing
Book your luxury Gran Canaria break[deal_button3 id=2]